20180911 更新 截止至 20190411
Position: Field Application Scientist 现场技术支持应用科学家
This role is equally focused on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both the pre-sales process and post-sales installation, training and troubleshooting
Interacts with Life Technologies’ customers, field sales, sales managers, marketing and technical support staff
Works closely with customers to identify market opportunities through development and commercialization of new applications on Life Technologies systems
1. Accompanies Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers’ laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries
2. Performs product demonstrations in the field or Life Tech lab
3. Supports conditional sales placements in the field through on-site visits and telephone communication
4. Provides start-up applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with Life Technologies consumable products
5. Prepares and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and Life Technologies employees as requested
6. Provides technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies
7. Works in trade show booths to present Life Technologies products and gather information
8. Plans and delivers user meetings in the field
9. Completes all administrative duties such as using Siebel, completing expense reports, etc.
10. Attends technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting Life Technologies.
1. PhD degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics.
2. Requires a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
3. Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
4. Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
5. Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
6. Well oral and written English skill. Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
7. Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base throughout China.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific China
Thermo Fisher Scientific (China) Co., Ltd has been operating in China for over 35 years. Headquartered in Shanghai, Thermo Fisher Scientific China has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Chengdu, Shenyang, Xian, Nanjing, Wuhan, Kunming and other cities with around 4,000 employees. Our products mainly include analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, chemical reagents, consumables, software and more; providing comprehensive laboratory solutions and serving customers across various industries. In order to meet the local needs in China, we have established 6 manufacturing sites in Shanghai, Beijing and Suzhou respectively. We also have 5 application centers across the country which bring world-class technology and products with application development and training services to local customers. Lastly, we have the China Innovation Center in Shanghai which develops products according to local demands with global advanced technology. We have a nationwide maintenance network and China service training team, including over 2,000 professionals directly providing services for customers. We are committed to enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.