20180911 更新 截止至 20190411
· Responsible for own territory sales
· Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively identify and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
· Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
· Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
· Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
· Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
· At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
· Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
· Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
· Good data analysis and biz planning skills
· High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
· Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific China
Thermo Fisher Scientific (China) Co., Ltd has been operating in China for over 35 years. Headquartered in Shanghai, Thermo Fisher Scientific China has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Chengdu, Shenyang, Xian, Nanjing, Wuhan, Kunming and other cities with around 4,000 employees. Our products mainly include analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, chemical reagents, consumables, software and more; providing comprehensive laboratory solutions and serving customers across various industries. In order to meet the local needs in China, we have established 6 manufacturing sites in Shanghai, Beijing and Suzhou respectively. We also have 5 application centers across the country which bring world-class technology and products with application development and training services to local customers. Lastly, we have the China Innovation Center in Shanghai which develops products according to local demands with global advanced technology. We have a nationwide maintenance network and China service training team, including over 2,000 professionals directly providing services for customers. We are committed to enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.