2022.5.16 更新 截止至 2022.5.30
Inside Sales Specialist – Shanghai, China.
Manages the customer Sales for products lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Includes generating qualified sales leads, engaging with existing customers, guiding customers to products that best meet their needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions/objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales. Collaborates closely with the wider sales team to meet and exceed sales quotas for a specific product line and/or sales territory.
What you will be doing
· Manage the customer sales process for specific territory, products lines and/or accounts via phone and e-mail.
· Independently establish and execute on strategies for obtaining new customers and maintains/grows existing customer accounts in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
· Partner with sales team to ensure optimal adoption of CRM to track sales funnel, sales stages and closed/won opportunities.
· Analyze and determine the various customer segments and use innovative ways to reach out to each segment to gain new businesses and grow existing customers.
· Co-ordinate and execute creative sales strategies to enhance customer loyalty with sustainable revenue growth
· Helps specific sales team to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and in maintaining lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database.
· Activities include further qualifying in-bound marketing qualified leads, engaging with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the products that best meet needs, coordinating with internal team to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, working with procurement team on Tender process, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
· Works collaboratively with the wider sales team including Sales Execs, Science and Technology advisor and Customer Service.
· Works collaboratively with marketing team to increase Outreach
· Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
· Track and report on all activities to managers.
To be successful in this role, you must have
· Must be proficient (spoken and written) in English
· B. S. in life science or Biotechnology required
· Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
· NGS Sales experience strongly preferred
· Proficient with CRM database (SFDC) and prospecting, lead generation tools, Tableau and other productivity tools
· Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
· Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate well and think quick on your feet
· Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills
· Strong ability to identify customer needs
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It’s a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they didn’t even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries described in over 2,500 peer-reviewed publications across multiple application areas, including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. The innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.